Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Luke Donald - Round 1 - The Memorial

(Photo the property of Getty Images)

Luke is one of my favorite-dressed guys on Tour. I love RLX golf clothing and no one wears it better. I had a really tough time choosing my favorites of his, because I really like most of them. I settled on the most memorable, and for me, that was the 1st round at Memorial, when he torched Jack's place for a 64 in this well-done ensemble. I'm already thinking about taking it back, even as I write this. I have a photo of a bird's-eye vest at the Northern Trust I really liked and a green v-neck layered over a royal blue zip-up at The Masters. It was a tough call, but I'm going to have to live with it. I am also a huge fan of this belt buckle. Much better than the 'RLX' buckle he often wears.

3 comments:

Chief Plays-With-Words said...

"I settled on the most memorable, and for me, that was the 1st round at Memorial..."

Most memorable ... at the Memorial? Coincidence? I think not.

Leave playing with words to me.

Anonymous said...

I thought he looked better in that pic you had from June... white hat, white shoes, blue pants...

Im not a fan of the black pants, dark blue shirt... Im actually surprised you have this on here.

The Khaki Crusader said...

that's funny you mentioned that anon...luke was the toughest for me and I wasn't happy with the end result. I agree with you 100 percent.