Friday, July 24, 2009

"Jeanius!"


I'm having a grand old time over at TrendyGolf, checking out the new autumn/winter Lindeberg stuff that's coming in. It seems like forever since I've seen new golf clothing and the collection really looks fantastic.

I was pleasantly surprised to see they're doing a cotton trouser (I am not into poly pants) in a 5-pocket/jean-style design called the Sandro. I'm hoping that Trendy will carry these pants on the US Webstore, or at least that I can find a pair in the basement at the Soho store.

I haven't worn Lindeberg pants for the simple reason that I dislike the Troyans and Troons. I need a natural fiber - won't budge on that. But obviously we're huge fans of JL and want to support them. So, excellent work, gentlemen and ladies at JL, for this much needed addition.

JL is also doing another cotton twill pant, the Sellers, that we're told is slimmer-fitting and has some cool, contrasting trim on the pockets and waistband. Check it out.

-KC

No comments: