Monday, April 13, 2009

Sergio in Shades etc.


(Photos courtesy of the Associated Press/David J. Phillip)

I can't find a good report on why Sergio is sporting shades now. I only hope it's a medical issue, because they look awful. Has anyone else noticed Sergio slacking this year in terms of apparel choices? My best guess is he's fed up because half the Tour started dressing like him (see multi-colored alligator belts, bright pants and stripes)- but the answer can't be found in overly sporty selections from Adidas that look more like gym gear or soccer warm ups (futbol if you prefer.) Personally, I thought Sergio rivaled Camilo, Luke Donald and others in 2008 for the tour's best dressed, but I'm not liking the new styling at all.
I think Sergio is probably going through one of those phases -everyone who enjoys clothing has felt it - where getting dressed feels uninspiring and even dull. I've heard in the news he's had some personal issues going on off the course. If that's the case, the KC wishes Mr. Garcia a speedy mental, physical and sartorial comeback.




-KC

No comments: