Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm going to do it...

(Photo courtesy of Puma Golf)

Here at the KC it's been FJ, FJ, FJ since the beginning of time. In fact, I've never strode to the tee in anything but a pair of Footjoys. That being said, I may just have to take the plunge on the new Swing Crown GTX from Puma. I feel a little guilty, like I shaved a few shots at the GHIN computer... I've been on the Puma site debating and going back and forth to GolfLocker.com to look at Classic Dry Tours and Premieres. I'm close...I mean I already have a plethora of Classics and Footjoy is coming out with new shoes this summer...it wouldn't hurt would it? Am I turning my back on tradition? Can I have some advice? Geoff, you out there? Can you sell me on them? I've heard good things...I've got a great idea. All you Puma reps out there send the KC some free Swing Crowns...Shhh. Don't tell...Ah, hell with it, I'm undecided. Anyone own a pair of these?
-KC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't do it, man!

Not for those.

It's just not worth it.