Thursday, March 19, 2009

And the award goes to...

(Photo courtesy of AP/Fernando Vergara)

Camilo Villegas was named Columbia's best golfer on Monday. Wow.....what a shocker. Is Steve Williams New Zealand's best caddy too?
But moving on, have you noticed how some guys can look real put together on the course and then they'll be dressed up in a suit for an event and look crappy and out of place? All I can think of is the Ryder Cup opening ceremonies, watching our guys look oafish while Europe looks great. I'm sure some people think that's lovable or whatever, but I really don't. I just want to urge whoever is picking this stuff to dress our guys in something we can be proud of. Believe it or not, you can actually put guys like Ben Curtis in something classic yet cut for the modern times. It doesn't have to be a Joseph A. Bank sack suit. C'mon. It's the little things boys...
It's refreshing, but no real surprise to see that Camilo is looking refined and up to date as always in what I'm assuming is a JL suit. I would like to see a little cuff though...sleeves are a bit long on the jacket. I could probably find something wrong with just about anything if you give me the time. I guess that's just the consumate perfectionist in me...the KC...would you agree?

No comments: