Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello all...

The Khak' is back...

I've decided I'm going to give credit on the photos going forward and if anyone finds it necessary to question me, at least I'm doing nothing illegal or immoral.

So I'm making my return just as the Fall Finish will wrap up this week at Disney and it's been one heck of a year on the tour. Tiger at Torrey Pines, the US Ryder Cup victory, young stars like Camilo and Sergio making the FedEx interesting long after Vijay had shut the thing down. Can't wait for the Mercedes and a new season of style and shotmaking on the links. I'm getting amped just thinking about it.

I should do a year-end wrap up type of thing and I may, but for now I'm going to move forward like I never left and continue to bring you the very best of what I'm seeing in golf style.

-KC

No comments: